HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium
HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium, a unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP) designed to accumulate savings for your child's future, even in your absence.
- Flexibility to choose from 4 funds to suit your risk appetite:
- Income Fund: Higher potential returns due to higher duration and credit exposure.
- Balanced Fund: Dynamic equity exposure to enhance the returns while the debt allocation reduces the volatility.
- Blue chip Fund: Investments in large cap equities.
- Opportunities Fund: Investments in mid-cap equities.
- Flexibility to select premium amount – no ceiling on maximum premium
- Flexibility to select tenure of 10, 15 - 20 years
- Flexibility to select the Sum Assured
- Save Benefit
- Save-n-Gain Benefit
- Customize a plan suited for your child with the premium, Sum Assured and the plan option of your choice
- Manage your investment fund(s) either by switching across fund options or re-directing future premiums into a different fund option
- Hassle-free policy issuance on the basis of a Short Medical Questionnaire eliminating tedious medical tests
- Tax benefits subject to provisions contained under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961
- Paying premiums is convenient with access to multiple modes– credit card, internet banking, cheque, auto debit facility
|Min-Max entry age
|Maximum age at maturity
|Min-Max Policy Term